Saeed is Co-Founder and Partner at InCorp Advisory Australia.
He is a Chartered Accountant and MBA with over 20 years of experience advising growth companies and innovative start-ups. Saeed spent over a decade in global professional services firms PricewaterhouseCoopers and Pitcher Partners before founding InCorp Advisory Australia in 2011.
Saeed leads the Tax & Advisory, Finance Function, and Corporate Governance Services divisions at InCorp Advisory – delivering these services as a truly integrated and scalable solution to his clients.
Saeed has advised numerous household name Australian start-ups including Airtasker, Pocketbook, Kinela, and My Muscle Chef.
Qualifications / Professional Memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Sydney
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Master of Business Administration, Macquarie University
- Justice of the Peace in New South Wales